International and NRI Advisory
Trading with overseas companies, selling to overseas markets, and setting up overseas operations all require expert knowledge. Our network of international tax service professionals can help you construct effective cross border strategies and manage your global structural tax. We will also keep you abreast of new developments in the international arena that affect your business. The services may include –
- Setting up accounting procedures for dealing with the foreign currencies.
- Determine the best business structure for tax purposes.
- Reduce overseas tax burden.
- Develop strategies for financing overseas subsidiaries.
- Repatriate profits at minimum tax cost.
The Non Resident Indians (NRIs) need information and guidance in relation to legalities and procedures as to the assets held in India and taxation of income and profit/gains on sale of assets. On the issues we can help you as follows:
- Repatriation of Income from India.
- Regulations as to operating bank accounts under specialized schemes.
- Regulations as to investments in India and its taxation.
- Procedure to file return of income and obtain tax exemption certificate.
- Obtaining permission for repatriation.